Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jackpot!

Well, if you are a user of Blogger, then you know that the format has changed on how you write new blogs. So lets see how this goes. 
Today, I went shopping to get the rest of the things I need for my graduation party invites, and I hit the jackpot at Michaels. The teacher jackpot that is. I didnt end up getting a thing for the invites, I will end up at Hobby Lobby later this week. So I got a huge jackpot of things that I will need next year in my classroom. 
I got:
 15 packs of sentence strips (50 in each pack)
9 clock math manipulatives
3 packs of award sheets (24 in each pack)
3 packs of stickers
2 packs of name tags (24 in each)
2 packs of book marks (24 in each) 
2 notepads

So now you ask, how much did you spend?
 My long receipt! 
Well....drum roll please....
Yep, thats right folks, I spend 11.45. Yes thats eleven dollars and 45 cents! 
The average price spent on each package is about .20 cents. The most I spent on an item is .99 cents. 
That is my teacher jackpot! 

OK, I am hitting publish, lets see how this thing works out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment