Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day Three....and Day Four...

Today, I had a large presentation due for a class. That would be why I am doing day three and four!

Day Three:
I am thankful for sleep. Although I have not had near enough, and nor will I until November 18, when I will be going home for a week and a half for Thanksgiving! Can you hear the angles sing Alleluia! I will not have to sit through a 3 hour class, or read a chapter of a book, or write a paper! Don't get me wrong I love school, but I am exhausted! I will fill my Thanksgiving break with SLEEP, and relaxing!

Day Four:
I am thankful for being DONE with this major presentation. I will say this has had to be the worlds hardest topic I have ever had to present on! I presented on the moon. Have you ever tried to figure out the "lunar cycle". BLAH just saying that, it makes me want to puke! I am beyond tired of learning about the moon! I am thankful that my presentation seemed to go well, and I can now get some sleep and enjoy my 3 day weekend!

Now I am off to go outside and enjoy this beautiful fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment