Today, I am thankful for a warm place to live, and food in my belly. I know that may sound cheesy, but I truly am. Bryan and I will be heading down to the Salvation Army Thursday morning to help deliver thanksgiving dinner to people here in our home town, before we celebrate Thanksgiving with our families.
Day 23:
Today, I am thankful for this guy!
We have dated for about 6.5 years now, and have known each other since we were in the 5th grade!
We have been through a lot, but it has really built us into who we are.
I am so incredibly proud of him. He has worked his butt off for the last 4 years. He will graduate in May from SMU double majoring in Biology and Chemistry.
He is currently in the process of interviewing at different Medical Schools!
He has always supported me in my dream of wanting to be a teacher, and has never doubted that, even when I did. I am so thankful for his love, support, and the joy he brings to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment