Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 17, 18, and 19

Today, I am going to flash back to the last two days of thankfulness, and then todays! Can you believe its only 6 more days until Thanksgiving? I am home for break for 11 days, is that crazy or what! :)

Day 17:

Today, I am thankful for being able to go to school at TCU! Not because it has such an awesome football team, but because I have learned so much, and the professors in the School of Education are there to help and support you, even when you are no longer in their class! It was not easy for me to get in, but worked hard, and got in! So I am thankful for being able to go to TCU!
(My Freshman Year, at Orientation!)
Day 18:

Today, I am thankful for my grandparents! They have always supported me! This year they are paying for my tuition for school, which is a blessing! I am not just thankful for them because they are paying for this year of school, but because they love and care for me! 

Day 19:

Today, I am thankful for my best friend, Morgan! We have been best friends for oohh....13 years!  I think that we will truly be best friends forever! 
She is always there for me, just as I am always there for her! She is almost exactly like me! 
We have been through soo many things together, or helped each other through many things! 
This last week Morgan and her family have been going through some very sad, and hard times. Her Great-Grandmother was in the hospital battling organ failure, and having multiple heart attacks. She earned her Angel wings on Wednesday in the early morning hours. Today is her funeral, I wish I could physically be there for Morgan and her Family, but I cant. They know I am there for them through prayers. 
I love you Morgan, and I am so thankful to have you in my life! 







No comments:

Post a Comment