Day Nine:
I am thankful for being given the creative gene! Bryan often tells me that I am to crafty and creative for my own good, but I disagree! I think that my creativeness will be saving Mom and I on what we spend on Christmas gifts for the young cousins. I have created a lot of decor for my apartment, which I haven't even shown you part two yet! Here is the craft that I did about three weeks ago.
We have a blank spot above our TV, and I have done something like this before, but I will say I like the way that these turned out better.
I am planning on doing the same for Christmas Decor, it will be Noel. I have ideas for throughout the year, but you will have to wait to see!
I am actually participating in a gift exchange that you get paired up with someone across the US and you exchange a gift, that you made!
Day 10: I am thankful for having the strength to pull my first ever all nighter in college (don't worry mom I got all of it done!). I had multiple assignments due, along with teaching a math lesson this morning. Although I got a 3 hour nap, I have been up for 24+ hours. I am proud to say that I have finished all of them, and my lesson went well!
Day 11: I am thankful for all of those who have served and are serving for this wonderful country. I am thankful to their families for supporting them and allowing them to serve and protect our country. Without these brave Men and Women, Lord knows how our country would be today! Thank you for serving for my freedom!
No comments:
Post a Comment