Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day Five of Thankfulness!

Today, I am super thankful for all of the things I am able to do. I know that not everyone in this world has the money, or ways of doing the things that I feel privileged to do/have done. That being said, I went to see my favorite band tonight not for the first, second, but third time. I am thankful for being able to do this.
I have seen them two prior times. One when they were new, and on tour with Kenny Chesney, then again a month ago at TCU, where it was our Free Fall Concert, and this time. Bryan and I had already bought this ticket when we found out about TCU's free concert.
I was excited and ready to go! 
This concert was pure bliss. I had an amazing time and I am thankful for being able to do things like this!
They played all of my favorite songs, and then some! 
I absolutely LOVE this band and I am thankful to been able to see them! 
 This is from tonight's amazing concert. I know that all people can not do these things, and I feel blessed to have been able to go to this concert, and many other things I have been able to do! 






No comments:

Post a Comment