Today is day 25 of thankfulness, and today I am incredibly thankful for these ladies!
That picture didn't have all the girls in my family that I am thankful for so...
I know that I am thankful for the support of these girls, but...
I am also thankful for all of theses people. They are my family...my cousins. There are a few missing, along with the new babies born this year. But, these people have been so influential in my life, and have supported me in the ups and downs! I miss them every day and holiday! But, I will be home in a month, and can not wait!
Now on to my Thanksgiving! I celebrated it two times! This is tradition for about 4-5 years now! Bryan and I celebrate Thanksgiving with his parents and friends at lunch, then my family at dinner! I am exhausted tonight as I have had a long day, so pictures from this day of thanks will come tomorrow, or Saturday depending how I survive shopping!! Started bright and early delivering Thanksgiving food to those in need. To Thanksgiving Lunch, to fun with the little kids, to football in the backyard, to Thanksgiving dinner, to poker. I will say my Ohio family taught me how to hang with the big boys when it comes to Texas Hold'em! I came home the winner! Money for tomorrows shopping perhaps?
Happy Thanksgiving, Gobble Gobble!
(Let the Christmas Season Begin!)
No comments:
Post a Comment